1. When you’re the first in the keke and the driver asks “drop?”
2. Keke drivers, when they see you with N1000 note
3. When a fat person enters and starts shouting “SHIFT!”
4. When the 3 passengers at the back are waiting for the last passenger like
5. When the person next to you wants to lap someone.
6. When someone begs you to move to the front seat for them.
7. You, holding on for dear life when you have to sit at the front.
8. When your driver starts dragging road with a trailer.
Oga, have you forgotten what you are driving?
9. You, when the keke enters a pothole with speed.
10. You, watching cars and okadas speed pass your keke
11. How you sit at the back when you charter the whole keke
12. How kekes manoeuvre through traffic:
13. When rain starts falling and they pull down that their dirty tarpaulin.